Oran.G B PTE. LTD. (오렌지블럭)은 BXA 의 유일한 토큰세일 Mandate입니다.
현재 오렌지블록을 사칭하는 혹은 오렌지블록으로부터 다시 위탁판매를 받았다는 판매자들이 등장하면서 사기(스캠)행위가 발생하고 있습니다. 이에 사기(스캠)을 방지하기 위하여 오렌지블럭 이외에 어떠한 업체도 토큰 세일을 할 수 없음을 공지하여 드립니다. 오렌지블럭의 신원을 확인하시고 싶으신 분들은 http://www.icoplatform.io에서 이름과 사진등을 모두 공개하오니 이를 참고하시기 바랍니다.
또한, GRIT HOLDINGS, KINGSLEY 에게 투자금을 납부한다는 사람이 있다면 100%스캠임을 확실히 말씀드립니다 이들회사는 본연의 정상업무를 하는 회사이며, 토큰판매와는 아무관계가 없는 회사입니다.
특히 Kingsley는 BXA주식과 토큰을 구매하려고했던 홍콩의 정상적인 회사이며, 구매하려던 가계약은 파기되어 1원의 투자금도 납부하지않았고, 어떠한 주식이나 토큰을 구매하지않은 회사입니다.
이 가계약서의 불법촬영한 사진을 메시지로 다운받은것을 들고다니며 마치 Kingsley인척 하거나 Kingsley에 투자금을 납부했다고 사기를치는사람은 절대 Kingsley가 아니며 100%스캠이오니, 절대유의하셔서 피해자가 되지마시기 바랍니다.
Last updated: (08/07/2018)
ICO PLATFORM LTD ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.icoplatform.io (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
ICO PLATFORM LTD collects and uses Members’ personal information for the following purposes:
A. Member registration and management: confirmation of member registration, identification and authentication of Members by providing membership services, maintenance and management of membership status, prevention of unauthorized use of service, various notices and notices
B. Providing services: providing contents, providing services
C. Marketing and advertising: developing new services and providing customized services, providing event and advertisement information, participation opportunities, providing customized advertisement information
D. Improvement of services: checking validity of service, grasping access frequency or statistics about service utilization of Members
E. User identification (KYC) process: verification of name of person wishing to purchase ICC tokens, verification of identify of person executing transaction with ICC token
Sharing and Providing Personal Information
ICO PLATFORM LTD shall use the personal information of Members within the range notified in section under Information Collection and Use and shall not use the personal information of Members outside of such range or disclose the personal information of Members to third parties without the prior consent of the Member. However, the following cases shall be excluded:
A. The Member agrees in advance
B. Personal information is processed and provided in a way that makes it impossible to identify a specific individual for statistical purposes
C. There is a request from an investigating agency for the purpose of an investigation in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in the law
Entrustment of Handling Personal Information
ICO PLATFORM LTD handles personal information of members autonomously. We do not entrust the handling of members’ personal information to third parties. In accordance with related laws and regulations, ICC stipulates bylaws to ensure that personal data can be safely managed. (Information required by financial institutions or public agencies may be provided without a prior consent according to laws.)
Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
In principle, personal information of Members is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved.
Notwithstanding previously mentioned, in order to prevent disputes related to the Services, ICO PLATFORM LTD Shall transfer information related to membership and management in a separate DB (in the case of information recorded on paper to a separate document) in accordance with the internal policy of ICO PLATFORM LTD and keep it for the following period, and use it only within the scope of its purpose.
A. If an investigation is underway for a violation of the relevant laws by a Member: Until the End of investigation
B. If there is a debt relationship between ICO PLATFORM LTD and the Member: Until the settlement of the relevant debt
Notwithstanding previously mentioned, ICO PLATFORM LTD shall transfer information related to membership and management in a separate DB (in the case of information recorded on paper to a separate document) in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and keep it for the required period, and use it only within the scope of its purpose
Data processing in connection with the sites
1. Visiting our websites
When you visit our website, the hosting provider of our website, Amazon Web Services (AWS) automatically collects and stores various information in so-called server log files that your browser transmits to us. The information/data mentioned is neither assigned to specific persons nor linked to data from other sources. The following technical data will be recorded by us, as usual with every connection with a web server, without your intervention, and stored by us until automatic deletion after no later than two days:
2. ICO PLATFORM LTD collects the following items of personal information from Members at the time of application for membership and/or during execution of the user identification (KYC) process, in order to register and manage membership, to provide various services and for marketing.
Membership Registration - Email address and Ethereum wallet address for receipt of ICC tokens
KYC Process - Email address, name, nationality, country of residence, birthdate, sex, self photograph, photo ID card (such as resident registration card, driver’s license card, passport without the relevant card number such as resident registration number, driver’s license number, passport number).
When Members use the Services, information such as (i) IP address, (ii) Cookie, (iii) the type and language of browser, and (iv) usage log may be collected by ICO PLATFORM LTD
ICO PLATFORM LTD does not collect sensitive personal information (such as race, ideology, creed, political orientation, criminal record, or medical information) that may infringe on the basic human rights of the Member.
ICO PLATFORM LTD collects Members’ personal information in the following way: A. Collection through voluntary disclosure by Members during service subscription or use or during the user identification process B. Automatic collection through the use of ICO PLATFORM LTD’s service programs
3.3 Use of Websites Cookies
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our websites by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, previously set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, it may not be possible to use all the functions of our websites.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this site.
This websites also uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Inc. is an enterprise of the holding company Alphabet Inc., domiciled in the USA. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the websites (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on websites activity and providing other services relating to websites activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Generally, before the data is transmitted to the provider, the IP address will be abbreviated by activating IP anonymization (anonymizeIP) on this website, within the member states of the Singapore or in other contracting states of the agreement on the Singapore Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. In these cases, we provide contractual guarantees to ensure that Google Inc. maintains a sufficient level of data protection. According to Google Inc., under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with any other user-related data. More information about the web analytics service used is available at the websites of Google Analytics: https://www.google.ch/policies/privacy/partners
In addition to the data listed in section Data processing in connection with the sites, we may receive the following information of Google Analytics:
Length of stay on the website
Returning or new user
We do not use the information and personal data collected by Google Analytics to identify individuals unless we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may contact users via email or other methods.
Destruction of Personal Data
1. ICO PLATFORM LTD will destroy the personal information within (i) 5 days from the date of termination of the personal information retention period or (ii) 5 days from the day when the processing of personal information is deemed unnecessary if the personal information becomes unnecessary (including completion of the processing of personal information, abolition of service, termination of business) in accordance with Paragraph 3.
2. ICO PLATFORM LTD shall identify personal information that has a reason to be destroyed, and destroy the personal information with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection.
3. ICO PLATFORM LTD will destroy personal information in the following ways:
A. Personal information recorded and stored on paper: Destruction by shredding or incinerating
B. Personal information stored in electronic file format: Destruction by using a technical method such as low-level format so that the record cannot be restored
1. A Member may withdraw consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information through the membership process at any time.
2. Withdrawal of the consent may result in restrictions on the use of the service
3. If a Member requests to view, verify or correct personal information, ICO PLATFORM LTD shall (i) not use or provide such personal information until the correction or deletion is completed, (ii) respond sincerely to the request of the Member, (iii) take necessary measures without delay if it is deemed necessary to correct or delete the personal information (including if there is an error in the personal information or if the retention period of the personal information has elapsed).
4. When a Member requests to view or verify through wire or written communication, ICO PLATFORM LTD shall confirm whether the request is true to the person’s intention by requiring a copy of the requesting party’s ID.
5. The personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of a Member is processed, and is processed so that it can’t be viewed or used for any other purpose.
6. A Member may view or modify registered personal information at any time and may request termination of membership.
7. Members may exercise the rights of this Chapter by means of written communication, mail or fax to ICO PLATFORM LTD
8. Members may exercise the rights of this Chapter through their legal representatives or their authorized representatives. In this case, the member must submit the power of attorney in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
Matters on Installation / Operation and Rejection of Automatic Collection Device of Personal Information
A. Maintain a Member’s connection session
B. Service visit and usage behavior analysis
C. Security access
3. The installation of cookies is at the option of Members. The installation of cookies will be executed pursuant to the browser settings set by Members which may accept all cookies, request consent for installation each time a cookie is saved, or reject installation of all cookies. Please note that if you refuse to install the cookies, you will face inconvenience in using the website and may have difficulty using some services that require login.
Technological/Administrative Protection Measures of Personal Information
The personal information processing staff of ICO PLATFORM LTD is limited to the person in charge, and a separate password is assigned to it so that it is updated regularly. Through regular training for the person in charge, ICO PLATFORM LTD always emphasizes compliance with the personal information processing policy.
ICO PLATFORM LTD has established an internal management plan for the safe processing of personal information.
Personal information of Members is encrypted and stored and managed. Only the user can know it, and important data is encrypted by encrypting the file and transmission data, or using the file security function.
ICO PLATFORM LTD takes necessary measures to control access to personal information through the granting, modification and cancellation of access to the database system handling personal information and controls unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.